Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Winners For Sketch 287!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Trina at My Crafting Closet



You all made such pretty projects with my sketch and it is always so fun to got through and see the multitude of interpretations!  Thanks for sharing your talents!  I just fell totally in love with this sweet card.  The little birds are just so adorable.  Congratulations Trina!  You are the Queen of Clean!

Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Mitchell!

SaveSave

8 comments:

Heather Cooper said...

Thanks so much for the Princess pick, Narelle! What a fun sketch to work with! Congrats to all the other winners with their gorgeous creations! Quite the gallery to be a part of!

Judy1223 said...

Congratulations, everyone! A fabulous sketch and so many fun cards!

stampwithamyk said...

Thanks so much for the pick this week Jen! That made my day. Congratulations to everyone, beautiful projects!! :)

Trina P. said...

Wow! Thank you for putting a big smile on my face, Jen. 😁 The sketch completely inspired my card. Congrats to all the other picks.

alexandra said...

Congratulations !

Annie S. said...

Thanks for making me feel like a princess today, Ceciles! Congrats to all the winners!

Mary said...

Pretty cards, congratulations !

Jan Clothier said...

Thank you Kim for making my day. So glad you liked the card. It was a great sketch to play with.