Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Winners For Sketch 263!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cécile has chosen the Queen!
The Queen of Clean: Betty

Thanks so much to everyone who joined us in the gallery this week. There were such stunning takes on the sketch! Betty's gorgeous card really caught my eye. I was totally overwhelmed by those beautiful and delicate snowflakes. And the color palette is so classy.

 Congratulations, Betty, you are the Queen of Clean!




Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Karren!

6 comments:

Windy Ellard said...

Congrats to all! Thank you Cindy for picking my card...made my day! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!

Betty said...

WOW - never expected to be your queen of clean - THANK YOU so much, Cecile - you made my week!!

Ann Schach said...

Congratulations to all the picks! Thank you, Jen B for picking my card! What a day brightener! Happy Thanksgiving!

Julie Gearinger said...

Betty- congratulations on being chosen as the Queen of Clean! I love your snowflakes and use of the sketch! Thanks Narelle for choosing my card as your pick- what a wonderful surprise!! Hugs to all of you and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Jeanie said...

Congrats to all! And thank you, Karren, for picking my card -- you brightened my day! I'm humbled and honored to be among such talented papercraft artists :)

Heather Cooper said...

Jen M., thanks so much for picking my card! I'm a bit late to the party here! Congrats to Betty and all the others for their amazing cards! I'm honoured to be in their company!