Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Winners For Sketch 229!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cindy has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Heidi from My Little Stamping Blog

Thank you to everyone who played along with my sketch this week!  We love seeing all the amazing and unique designs in the gallery. This week Heidi's card caught my eye.  I love the simplicity; it's a perfect example of Clean And Simple. The scored lines are perfect for this fresh card and the colors are so pretty. Congrats, Heidi!  You're my pick for the Queen of Clean!




Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Brum!



11 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I am very flattered that you picked my card for the Queen of Clean! This was such a great sketch to work with and I really did have fun making my card. There were lots of great entries! Thanks again!

Barb said...

They are all beautiful!! Congrats to all the winners!!

Barb said...

They are all beautiful!! Congrats to all the winners!!

Jasleen Kaur said...

Oh wow! Thanks so much for the features. Congrats everyone. :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats to all! So many pretty and inspiring cards! Thank you so much Amy for featuring my card :) I'm so grateful and honored! Looking forward to joining along again!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Thanks Karren, for picking my card - woot, woot!!! You made my day! So delighted to be picked among all those awesome entries! Big congrats to everyone else!!!!

Macimbalo said...

Congrats Heidi and all the winners! Such beautiful cards!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Thank you, Linda, for picking my card to be featured, I'm very honored! Loved this sketch, congrats to all of those featured and the Queen of Clean, Heidi!

Celeste Goff said...

Wow, what gorgeous cards! Congrats to all of the winners!

April said...

Congrats to everyone. Such great cards!
April

Jane Knudsen said...

Thank you Jen T for picking my card! What a lovely surprise and I was thrilled! Congrats to all the winners!