Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Winners For Sketch 228!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Kim has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Joyce from Paper, Scissors, Sew!



It is always so fun to see the creative interpretations of each of our sketches. This one was particularly amazing to me as I can't believe how many ways you all dealt with the big partial circle in the corner!!  I totally fell in love with Joyce's card as she managed to add a rabbit, a colorful and patterned balloon, and two clouds - and she still stayed true to the sketch!! Congratulations, Joyce, you are the Queen of Clean!





Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cindy Hall!


1 comment:

Kelly S. said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my card, Linda! I had so much fun with Kim's sketch, and the gallery was amazing with all of the different interpretations!!