Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Winners For Sketch 87

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Jennifer has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Lizy Bartaby

It was another amazing week in the gallery and I had such a great time seeing the many interpretations of my sketch.  As I went through oohing and aahing, this sweet card really caught my attention.  The flip of the sketch is beautiful but I really love how that pretty little print is tucked in between the embossing.  Those little butterflies coordinate perfectly!  
Congratulations Lizy!  You are the Queen of Clean this week!



Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Jen Mitchell!


3 comments:

Hansi Brittain said...

Thank you, Allisa, for making me a princess! I am honored that you picked my card out of so many wonderful entries.

Karren said...

Thanks so much, Jen, for choosing my card! Congrats to the other princesses and Lizy.

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card Narelle. You made my day :)